Advantages and drawbacks of EU membership - the structural dimension
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Luengo & Ignacio Álvarez, 2007. "Integración Comercial y Dinámica Económica: España ante el Reto de la Ampliación," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0702, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler, 2000. "EU enlargement and labour markets in the CEECs," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 35(5), pages 219-230, September.
- Stephan, Johannes, 2000.
"EU-Integration and Development - Prospects of CEECs - The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change,"
IWH Discussion Papers
112, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Stephan, J., 2000. "EU-Integration and Development Prospects of CEECs. The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change," Papers 112, American Cairo - Economics and Political Sciences.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler, 2002. "Towards a European Social Union: Impacts on Labor Markets in the Acceding Countries," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 313-335, December.
- Károly Attila SOÓS, 2013. "The Role of Intra-Industry Trade in the Industrial Upgrading of the 10 CEECs New Members of the European Union," KIER Working Papers 868, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:ucm:wpaper:02-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soós, Károly Attila, 2002.
"Az átmeneti gazdaságok EU-exportja nemzetközi összehasonlításban, 1993-2000
[International comparison of EU exports by transitional economies, 1993-2000]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1063-1080.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:40:y:1998:i:3:p:79-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.