Borrowing Without Debt? Understanding the U.S. International Investment Position
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad Sobanski, 2015.
"Valuation Effect As A Determinant Of The International Investment Position In Central And Eastern European Economies,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 151-164, September.
- Konrad Sobanski, 2014. "Valuation effect as a determinant of the international investment position in Central and Eastern European Economies," Working Papers 45/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2009.
"Where did all the borrowing go? A forensic analysis of the U.S. external position,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-199, June.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2009. "Where Did All the Borrowing Go? A Forensic Analysis of the U.S. External Position," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2008. "Where Did All The Borrowing Go? A Forensic Analysis of the U.S. External Position," CEPR Discussion Papers 6655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti & Philip R. Lane, 2008. "Where Did All the Borrowing Go? A Forensic Analysis of the U.S. External Position," IMF Working Papers 08/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip R. Lane and Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Where Did All The Borrowing Go? A Forensic Analysis of the U.S. External Position," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp239, IIIS.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Zhang, Haiping, 2014. "Financial development, international capital flows, and aggregate output," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 66-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:buseco:v:42:y:2007:i:1:p:17-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .