Unit Root Tests and Structural Breaks: A Survey with Applications = Contrastes de raíces unitarias y cambios estructurales: un estudio con aplicaciones
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Srinivasan & M. Kalaivani, 2015.
"Determinants of Foreign Institutional Investment in India: An Empirical Analysis,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 16(3), pages 364-376, June.
- Srinivasan P. & Kalaivani M., 2013. "Determinants Of Foreign Institutional Investment In India: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 5(3 (Decemb), pages 361-375.
- P., Srinivasan & M., Kalaivani, 2013. "Determinants of Foreign Institutional Investment in India: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 43778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brittle, Shane, 2009. "Ricardian Equivalence and the Efficacy of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp09-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- George S. Naufal & Ismail H. Genc, "undated". "Structural Change in MENA Remittance Flows," Economics Working Papers 07-05/2013, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Huett, Hannes & Krapf, Matthias & Uysal, S. Derya, 2014. "Price dynamics in the Belarusian black market for foreign exchange," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 169-176.
- PERERA, Nelson & VARMA, Reetu, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis Of Sustainability Of Trade Deficit: Evidence From Sri Lanka," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1), pages 79-92.
More about this item
Keywordsunit root; structural breaks; multiple breaks; raíces unitarias; cambios estructurales; cambios múltiples;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:rmcpee:v:3:y:2007:i:1:p:63-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmupoes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .