Disabilities and labour Market earnings in Australia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2001. "A Wage-Tax Policy to Increase Employment," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(1), pages 64-80.
- Dixon, R., 1996. "Apparent Asymmetries in the Relationship Between the Participation Rate and the Employment Rate in Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 522, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2006. "Health status and labour force participation: evidence from Australia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 241-261.
- D.P. Doessel, 2011. "Disabled people's living standards: filling a policy vacuum," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 341-357, March.
- Lixin Cai & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Health Status and Labour Force Participation: Evidence from the HILDA Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Oguzoglu, Umut, 2007. "Are Youths on Income Support Less Happy? Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 2709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lixin Cai, 2009. "Effects of Health on Wages of Australian Men," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 85(270), pages 290-306, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and demographic economics; Demographic economics; Economics of gender;
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:5:y:2002:i:3:p:319-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .