The Accounting Option: Fair Or Favourable Image?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005.
"Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model,"
105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 545, European Central Bank.
- Stéphane Dées & Nico Zorell, 2012.
"Business Cycle Synchronisation: Disentangling Trade and Financial Linkages,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 623-643, September.
- Dées, Stéphane & Zorell, Nico, 2011. "Business cycle synchronisation: disentangling trade and financial linkages," Working Paper Series 1322, European Central Bank.
- Christian Schitter & Maria Silgoner & Katharina Steiner & Julia Wörz, 2012.
"Fishing in the same pool: Export strengths and competitiveness of China and CESEE at the EU-15 Market,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Wörz, Julia & Silgoner, Maria & Steiner, Katharina & Schitter, Christian, 2013. "Fishing in the same pool? export strengths and competitiveness of China and CESEE in the EU-15 Market," Working Paper Series 1559, European Central Bank.
- Chudik, Alexander & Straub, Roland, 2010.
"Size, openness, and macroeconomic interdependence,"
Working Paper Series
1172, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Chudik & Roland Straub, 2011. "Size, openness, and macroeconomic interdependence," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 103, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ramune Rimgailaite, 2011.
"The quality and variety of exports from the new EU member states,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 19(4), pages 723-747, October.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ramune Rimgailaite, 2010. "The Quality and Variety of Exports from New EU Member States: Evidence from Very Disaggregated Data," Working Papers 2010/02, Latvijas Banka.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting policies; accounting principles; fair image; financial statements;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xv:y:2015:i:1:p:692-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .