The Actuality of the Crafts Issue in Romania
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscraft; guilds; middle class; regulations;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xii:y:2012:i:2:p:480-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .