The Synergy Issues in Organizations’ Strategies in a Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae Al. Pop & Anca-Daniela Vl?doi, 2009. "The marketer-a complex specialist, a man of concept, decision and action," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 9-20, February.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2009. "The increasing importance of public marketing: Explanations, applications and limits of marketing within public administration," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 197-212, June.
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2009. "Renewal marketing management in public and business organizations," MPRA Paper 25128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssynergy; synergy effects; strategic segmentation tools; organization level strategies; corporate-level strategies;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:2359-2365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .