Macroeconomic Policy and Trade Liberalization: Some Guidelines
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1993. "Trade Liberalization in Disinflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas,Vinod, 1988. "Issues in adjustment lending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2, The World Bank.
- Sell, Friedrich L., 1988. "True exposure: The analytics of trade liberalization in a general equilibrium framework," Kiel Working Papers 312, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rivas, Gonzalo, 1994. "Las exportaciones y el proceso de crecimiento," Series Históricas 32, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mustapha Kamel Nabli & Marie-Ange Véganzonès-Varoudakis, 2007.
"Reform complementarities and economic growth in the Middle East and North Africa,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 17-54.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones & Mustapha Kamel Nabli, 2007. "Reform Complementarities and Economic Growth in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-00204797, HAL.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Mustapha Kamel NABLI, 2004. "Reforms and Growth in MENA Countries:New Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 200431, CERDI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:2:y:1987:i:1:p:61-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.