Evolution of Corporate Law and the Transplant Effect: Lessons from Six Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005.
"The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction,"
NBER Chapters,in: A History of Corporate Governance around the World: Family Business Groups to Professional Managers, pages 1-64
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall K. Morck & Lloyd Steier, 2005. "The Global History of Corporate Governance: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 11062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte Evelyne Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2006.
"Do institutions matter for technological change in transition economies? The case of the Russia's 89 regions and republics,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
70, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Brigitte Granville & Carol Scott Leonard, 2007. "Do Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Transition Economies? The Case of the Russia’s 89 regions and republics," Working Papers 4, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Robina Iqbal, 2010.
"Corporate Governance in Pakistan: Corporate Valuation, Ownership and Financing,"
2010:57, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Robina Iqbal, 2010. "Corporate Governance in Pakistan : Corporate Valuation, Ownership and Financing," Governance Working Papers 22830, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cassey Lee, 2007.
"Legal Traditions and Competition Policy,"
Chapters,in: Competitive Advantage and Competition Policy in Developing Countries, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lee, Cassey, 2004. "Legal Traditions and Competition Policy," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30697, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Arturo Bris & Neil Brisley, 2008. "A Theory of Optimal Expropriation, Mergers and Industry Competition," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2522, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jun 2009.
- Kudrna, Zdenek, 2007. "Banking reform in China: Driven by international standards and Chinese specifics," MPRA Paper 7320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Shleifer & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Rafael La Porta, 2008.
"The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 285-332, June.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins," NBER Working Papers 13608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & La Porta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei, 2008. "The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins," Scholarly Articles 2962610, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aldashev, Gani & Chaara, Imane & Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2012. "Using the law to change the custom," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 182-200.
- Brisley, Neil & Bris, Arturo & Cabolis, Christos, 2011. "A theory of optimal expropriation, mergers and industry competition," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 955-965, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:18:y:2003:i:1:p:89-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .