Effects of Macroeconomic Policies on Sectoral Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"The effects of real exchange rate depreciation on stochastic producer prices in low-income agriculture,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 215-230, May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1998. "The Effects Of Real Exchange Rate Depreciation On Stochastic Producer Prices In Low Income Agriculture," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28365, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Javier Gómez & Juan Manuel Julio, 2003.
"Transmission Mechanism and Inflation Targeting: The Case of Colombia's Desinflation,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 18(2), pages 109-133, December.
- Javier Gómez & Juan Manuel Julio, 2001. "Transmission Mechanism And Inflation Targeting: The Cese Of Colombia'S Disinflation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003656, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lopez, Ramon & Ali, Ridwan & Larsen, Bjorn, 1991. "How trade and economic policies affect agriculture : a framework for analysis applied to Tanzania and Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 719, The World Bank.
- Oloukoï, Laurent & Amoussouga Gero, Fulbert & Acclassato, Dénis & Chabossou, F. Augustin, 2013. "Mesures De Politique Agricole Et Competitivite Interne De L’Agriculture Au Benin," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161622, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1997. "External shocks and the real exchange rate: a simulation model for Egypt," ISU General Staff Papers 1997010108000012989, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Javier Gómez & José Darío Uribe & Hernando Vargas, 2002.
"The Implementation Of Inflation Targeting In Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003603, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Javier Gómez & José Darío Uribe & Hernando Vargas, 2002. "The Implementation of Inflation Targeting in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 202, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier Gómez & Juan Manuel Julio, 2001. "Transmission Mechanisms and Inflation Targeting: The Case of Colombia Disinflation," Borradores de Economia 168, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:4:y:1990:i:1:p:55-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.