Understanding Children's Work: An Interagency Data and Research Cooperation Project
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takasaki, Yoshito, 2017.
"Do Natural Disasters Decrease the Gender Gap in Schooling?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 75-89.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2012. "Do natural disasters decrease the gender gap in schooling?," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2012-001, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Bernhard Ganglmair, 2005. "Intrinsic Competition and the Labor-Schooling Trade-off in Uganda Competition in Child Labor and Schooling Decision Making in Uganda. Evidence from a Bivariate Probit Model," Labor and Demography 0504002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Sep 2005.
- de Janvry, Alain & Finan, Frederico & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2004.
"Can Conditional Cash Transfers Serve as Safety Nets to Keep Children at School and Out of the Labor Market?,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt5fp0g5p2, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- de Janvry, Alain & Finan, Frederico & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2004. "Can Conditional Cash Transfers Serve as Safety Nets to Keep Children at School and Out of the Labor Market?," CUDARE Working Papers 25075, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Karamat Ali, 2005. "Economically Active Children and Home-care Children: How Much They Differ," Labor and Demography 0510013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Karamat Ali, 2005. "Bargaining Over Sons' and Daughters' Schooling-Probit Analysis of Household Behavior," HEW 0505002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Mario Biggeri, 2002. "The Subterranean Child Labour Force: Subcontracted home-based manufacturing in Asia," Papers inwopa02/23, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:17:y:2003:i:2:p:311-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.