Interdisciplinary research and geography: Overcoming barriers through proximity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2017.
"Nothing is in the Air,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 22-39, March.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1602, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2016.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," CEPR Discussion Papers 11067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Nothing is in the air," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84287, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:respol:v:48:y:2019:i:4:p:1048-1061 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jchals:v:10:y:2019:i:1:p:25-:d:217050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coenen, Lars & Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis & Moodysson, Jerker, 2017. "An innovation system framework for system innovation policy: the case of Strategic Innovation Programs (SIPs) in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:42:y:2015:i:2:p:242-254.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.