Impact of Swiss technology policy on firm innovation performance: an evaluation based on a matching approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2017. "Public Funding and Corporate Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11196, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mamedov, Arseny (Мамедов, Арсений) & Hudko, E. (Худько, Е.) & Belev, Sergei (Белев, Сергей) & Moguchev, Nikita Sergeevich (Могучев, Никита Сергеевич), 2016. "Comparative Analysis of the Effectiveness of Individual Instruments of State Investment Policy [Сравнительный Анализ Эффективности Применения Отдельных Инструментов Государственной Инвестиционной П," Working Papers 3052, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Beck, Mathias & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Schenker-Wicki, Andrea, 2016.
"Radical or incremental: Where does R&D policy hit?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 869-883.
- Beck, Mathias & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Schenker-Wicki, Andrea, 2014. "Radical or incremental: Where does R&D policy hit?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-106, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Marco Mariani & Fabrizia Mealli, 2018. "The Effects of R&D Subsidies to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. Evidence from a Regional Program," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 4(2), pages 249-281, July.
- Calel, Raphael, 2020. "Adopt or innovate: understanding technological responses to cap-and-trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106257, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raphael Calel, 2020.
"Adopt or Innovate: Understanding Technological Responses to Cap-and-Trade,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 170-201, August.
- Raphael Calel, 2018. "Adopt or Innovate: Understanding Technological Responses to Cap-and-Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6847, CESifo.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2013. "Micro-econometric approaches to the evaluation of technology-oriented public programmes: a non-technical review of the state of the art," Chapters, in: Albert N. Link & Nicholas S. Vonortas (ed.), Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 3, pages 56-88, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:37:y:2010:i:1:p:63-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.