Characterizing the European university system: a preliminary classification using census microdata
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daraio, Cinzia & Moed, Henk F., 2011. "Is Italian science declining?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1380-1392.
- Agasisti, Tommaso & Wolszczak-Derlacz, Joana, 2014. "Exploring universitiesâ€™ efficiency differentials between countries in a multi-year perspective: an application of bootstrap DEA and Malmquist index to Italy and Poland, 2001-2011," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt14m8g45v, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Irina V. Abankina & Fuad T. Aleskerov & Veronika Yu. Belousova & Leonid M. Gokhberg & Kirill V. Zinkovsky & Sofya G. Kiselgof & Vsevolod Petrushchenko & Sergey V. Shvydun, 2015. "Performance-Based Typology Of Universities: Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andreas Niederl & Andrea Bonaccorsi & Benedetto Lepori & Tasso Brandt & Daniela De Filippo & Ulrich Schmoch, 2014. "Mapping the European higher education landscape: new insights from the EUMIDA project," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 1, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Abankina, Irina & Aleskerov, Fuad & Belousova, Veronika & Gokhberg, Leonid & Kiselgof, Sofya & Petrushchenko, Vsevolod & Shvydun, Sergey & Zinkovsky, Kirill, 2016. "From equality to diversity: Classifying Russian universities in a performance oriented system," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 228-239.
- Torben Schubert & Andrea Bonaccorsi & Tasso Brandt & Daniela De Filippo & Benedetto Lepori & Andreas Niederl, 2014. "Is there a European university model? New evidence on national path dependence and structural convergence," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 2, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:36:y:2009:i:10:p:763-775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.