Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Jikun & Chen, Ruijian & Qiao, Fangbin & Wu, Kongming, 2015. "Biosafety management and pesticide use in China's Bt cotton production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 67-75.
- Yuka Minamino & Shinji Inoue & Shigeru Yamada, 2016. "NHPP-based change-point modeling for software reliability assessment and its application to software development management," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 244(1), pages 85-101, September.
- S. Çetinkaya & Y. Zhang & E. Akçalı, 2017. "Vendor-buyer inventory problem revisited: modeling random yield and trade credit," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(10), pages 1265-1278, October.
- Khan, M. & Jaber, M.Y. & Guiffrida, A.L. & Zolfaghari, S., 2011. "A review of the extensions of a modified EOQ model for imperfect quality items," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Shinji Inoue & Jun Ikeda & Shigeru Yamada, 2016. "Bivariate change-point modeling for software reliability assessment with uncertainty of testing-environment factor," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 244(1), pages 209-220, September.
- Chao-Hui Huang & Chun-Ho Wang, 2016. "Optimization of preventive maintenance for a multi-state degraded system by monitoring component performance," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(6), pages 1151-1170, December.
- Kelle, Peter & Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan, 2009. "Buyer-supplier cooperation and negotiation support with random yield consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 152-159, March.
- Yanhong Tang & Yanling Ma & Christina W.Y. Wong & Xin Miao, 2018. "Evolution of Government Policies on Guiding Corporate Social Responsibility in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:35:y:2008:i:10:p:771-781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.