The two faces of PhD students: Management of early careers of French PhDs in life sciences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuetzenmeister, Falk, 2010. "University Research Management: An Exploratory Literature Review," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt77p3j2hr, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Francisco Más-Verdú & Jose Polo Otero & José García Quevedo, 2010.
"Which firms want PhDs? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market,"
2010R02, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & Jose Polo-Otero, 2010. "Which firms want PhDS? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market," Working Papers 2010/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & José Polo-Otero, 2010. "Which firms want PhDs? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market," Working Papers XREAP2010-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2010.
- Josip Stepanic & Mirjana Pejic Bach & Josip Kasac, 2013. "Agent Based Model of Young Researchers in Higher Education Institutions," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(2), pages 209-216.
- Jaan Masso & Raul Eamets & Jaanika Meriküll & Hanna Kanep, 2009. "Support for Evolution in the Knowledge-Based Economy:Demand for PhDs in Estonia," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 5-30, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:30:y:2003:i:6:p:405-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.