Signaling with Dividends and Share Repurchases: A Choice between Deterministic and Stochastic Cash Disbursements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin Allen & Antonio E. Bernardo & Ivo Welch, 2000.
"A Theory of Dividends Based on Tax Clienteles,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(6), pages 2499-2536, December.
- Franklin Allen & Antonio Bernardo & Ivo Welch, "undated". "A Theory of Dividends Based on Tax Clienteles," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Franklin Allen & Antonio Bernardo & Ivo Welch, 1998. "A Theory of Dividends Based on Tax Clienteles," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm92, Yale School of Management.
- hussein abedi shamsabadi & Byung-Seong Min & Richard Chung, 2016. "Corporate governance and dividend strategy: lessons from Australia," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(5), pages 583-610, October.
- Hodrick, Laurie Simon, 1999. "Does stock price elasticity affect corporate financial decisions?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 225-256, May.
- Fenn, George W. & Liang, Nellie, 2001. "Corporate payout policy and managerial stock incentives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 45-72, April.
- Henock Louis & Amy X. Sun & Hal White, 2010. "Insider Trading after Repurchase Tender Offer Announcements: Timing versus Informed Trading," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(1), pages 301-322, March.
- Ilona Babenko & Yuri Tserlukevich & Pengcheng Wan, 2020. "Is Market Timing Good for Shareholders?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(8), pages 3542-3560, August.
- Persons, John C., 1997. "Heterogeneous shareholders and signaling with share repurchases," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 221-249, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:6:y:1993:i:1:p:121-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.