Risk Aversion and the Intertemporal Behavior of Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lüders, Erik, 2002. "Why Are Asset Returns Predictable?," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-48, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wang, Jiang, 1959-, 1995. "The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy with heterogeneous investors," Working papers 3839-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Derrick Huang, C. & Hu, Qing & Behara, Ravi S., 2008. "An economic analysis of the optimal information security investment in the case of a risk-averse firm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 793-804, August.
- Jiang Wang, 1995. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Pure Exchange Economy with Heterogeneous Investors," NBER Working Papers 5172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guenter Franke & Richard C. Stapleton & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 1999. "When are Options Overpriced? The Black-Scholes Model and Alternative Characterisations of the Pricing Kernel," Finance 9904004, EconWPA.
- Ang, Andrew & Liu, Jun, 2007.
"Risk, return, and dividends,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-38, July.
- Ang, Andrew & Liu, Jun, 2005. "Risk, Return and Dividends," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt1s25177n, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Andrew Ang & Jun Liu, 2007. "Risk, Return and Dividends," NBER Working Papers 12843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiang, Wang, 1996. "The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy with heterogeneous investors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 75-110, May.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Bjarne Astrup Jensen & Jørgen Aase Nielsen, 2016. "How suboptimal are linear sharing rules?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 221-243, May.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:3:y:1990:i:4:p:677-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .