A Theory of Negotiated Equity Financing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1993.
"Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 459-482, December.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions," Finance 0411029, EconWPA.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Nandy, Debarshi & Yan, An & Jiao, Jie, 2014. "A theory of mandatory convertibles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 352-370.
- Slovin, M. B. & Sushka, M. E. & Lai, K. W. L., 2000. "Alternative flotation methods, adverse selection, and ownership structure: evidence from seasoned equity issuance in the U.K," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 157-190, August.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2004.
"The choice of seasoned-equity selling mechanism: Theory and evidence,"
2004/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005. "The Choice of Seasoned-Equity Selling Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenji Kutsuna & Richard L. Smith, "undated". "Issue Cost and Method of IPO Underwriting: Japan's Change from Auction Method Pricing to Book Building," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-35, Claremont Colleges.
- Poitevin, Michel, 1989. "Information et marchés financiers : une revue de littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(4), pages 555-589, décembre.
- Duca, Eric, 2016. "Do investors learn from the past? Evidence from follow-on equity issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 36-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:1:y:1988:i:3:p:265-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .