Corporate Financing Activities and Contrarian Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirtas, K. Ozgur & Rodgers Cornaggia, Kimberly, 2013. "Initial credit ratings and earnings management," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 135-145.
- Serkan İmişiker & Rasim Özcan & Bedri Kamil Onur Taş, 2015. "Price Manipulation by Intermediaries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(4), pages 788-797, July.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:51:y:2015:i:4:p:788-797 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walkshäusl, Christian, 2015. "Equity financing activities and European value-growth returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 27-40.
- Papanastasopoulos, Georgios, 2017. "Accrual anomaly and corporate financing activities," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 125-129.
- Huang, Wei & Liu, Qianqiu & Ghon Rhee, S. & Wu, Feng, 2012. "Extreme downside risk and expected stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1492-1502.
- Atilgan, Yigit & Demirtas, K. Ozgur & Erdogan, Alper, 2016. "Share issuance and equity returns in Borsa Istanbul," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 320-333.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:501:y:2018:i:c:p:188-204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:14:y:2010:i:3:p:543-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.