WTO, Trade Liberalization, and Rural Poverty in the Philippines: Is Rice Special?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn, 2006. "WTO, Trade Liberalization, and Rural Poverty in the Philippines: Is Rice Special?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 370-377.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2008. "INDONESIA-E3: An Indonesian Applied General Equilibrium Model for Analyzing the Economy, Equity, and the Environment," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200804, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2008.
- Arief Yusuf & Budy Resosudarmo, 2015. "On the distributional impact of a carbon tax in developing countries: the case of Indonesia," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(1), pages 131-156, January.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2006.
"Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200604, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2006.
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2006. "Constructing Indonesian Social Accounting Matrix for Distributional Analysis in the CGE Modelling Framework," MPRA Paper 1730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model (PRGEM)," Discussion Papers DP 2009-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2009. "Impact Assessment of National and Regional Policies Using the Philippine Regional General Equilibrium Model," Development Economics Working Papers 22617, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Senesouphap, Chanthachone & Yawdhacksa, Somnack, 2013. "Resource Boom, Growth and Poverty in Laos; What Can We Learn From Other Countries and Policy Simulations?," PEP Working Papers 160434, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:3:p:370-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.