The Methyl Bromide Ban: Economic Impacts on the California Strawberry Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Colin A. Carter & James A. Chalfant & Rachael E. Goodhue & Frank M. Han & Massimiliano DeSantis, 2005. "The Methyl Bromide Ban: Economic Impacts on the California Strawberry Industry," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 181-197.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1999. "The Economic Value Of Public Relations Expenditures: Food Safety And The Strawberry Case," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-23, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferrier, Peyton, 2010. "Irradiation as a quarantine treatment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 548-555, December.
- Wolverton, Ann, 2014.
"Retrospective evaluation of costs associated with methyl bromide critical use exemptions for open field strawberries in California,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 225-257, June.
- Wolverton Ann, 2014. "Retrospective evaluation of costs associated with methyl bromide critical use exemptions for open field strawberries in California," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-33, June.
- Brian Gareau, 2010. "A critical review of the successful CFC phase-out versus the delayed methyl bromide phase-out in the Montreal Protocol," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 209-231, September.
- Lei, Lei, 2018. "Effects of trade policy on technological innovation in agricultural markets - implications for the developing economies," IDE Discussion Papers 687, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:ags:ifaamr:264241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2006. "A Structural Econometric Model of Consumer Demand at Pick-Your-Own Fruit Operations," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21372, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:2:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.