Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2014.
"News-Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(4), pages 993-1074, December.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 19411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Beaudry & Franck Portier, 2014. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," 2014 Meeting Papers 289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2013. "News Driven Business Cycles: Insights and Challenges," CEPR Discussion Papers 9624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vettas, Nikolaos, 1997. "Entry and exit under demand uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 227-234, December.
- Schivardi, Fabiano, 2003.
"Reallocation and learning over the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 95-111, February.
- Schivardi, F., 1998. "Reallocation and Learning Over the Business Cycle," Papers 345, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Fabiano Schivardi, 1998. "Reallocation and Learning over the Business Cycle," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 345, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Huanxing Yang, 2010. "Information aggregation and investment cycles with strategic complementarity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(2), pages 281-311, May.
- Flavio Toxvaerd, 2005. "Record Breaking and Temporal Clustering," Discussion Paper Series dp395, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1998. "Growth under uncertainty with experimentation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 209-231, September.
- Fishman, Arthur & Rob, Rafael, 1998.
"Experimentation and Competition,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 299-320, February.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, "undated". ""Experimentation and Competition''," CARESS Working Papres 97-12, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, "undated". "Experimentation and Competition," Penn CARESS Working Papers b530e9a0ad08e45aeff62efaf, Penn Economics Department.
- Beaudry, Paul & Portier, Franck, 2004. "An exploration into Pigou's theory of cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1183-1216, September.
- Horvath, Michael & Schivardi, Fabiano & Woywode, Michael, 2001. "On industry life-cycles: delay, entry, and shakeout in beer brewing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1023-1052, July.
- Cheremukhin, Anton & Tutino, Antonella, 2016. "Information rigidities and asymmetric business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 142-158.
- Jones, Robert & Newman, Geoffrey, 1995. "Adaptive Capital, Information Depreciation and Schumpeterian Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 897-915, July.
- Süssmuth, Bernd, 2000. "Endogenously-Timed Herding And The Synchronization Of Investment Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 24, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Joel Peress, 2014. "Learning from Stock Prices and Economic Growth," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(10), pages 2998-3059.
- Peress, Joel, 2010. "The tradeoff between risk sharing and information production in financial markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 124-155, January.
- Beaudry, Paul & Gonzalez, Francisco M., 2003. "An equilibrium analysis of information aggregation and fluctuations in markets with discrete decisions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 76-103, November.
- Horii, Ryo & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 2009. "Information Cycles and Depression in a Stochastic Money-in-Utility Model," MPRA Paper 13485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Creane, Anthony, 1996. "An informational externality in a competitive market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 331-344, May.
- Veldkamp, Laura L., 2005. "Slow boom, sudden crash," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 230-257, October.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2005. "Financial Crisis and Recovery: Learning-based Liquidity Preference Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 0504016, EconWPA.
- Moretto, Michele, 2000. "Irreversible investment with uncertainty and strategic behavior," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 589-617, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:61:y:1994:i:1:p:31-44.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.