Advance Production in Experimental Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Bradley Ruffle, 2006. "Buyer Concentration As A Source Of Countervailing Power: Evidence From Experimental Posted-Offer Markets," Departmental Working Papers 2006-12, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Muren, Astri, 2000. "Quantity precommitment in an experimental oligopoly market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 147-157, February.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2017.
"The Hayek Hypothesis and Long‐run Competitive Equilibrium: An Experimental Investigation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(599), pages 199-228, February.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2012. "The Hayek hypothesis and long run competitive equilibrium: an experimental investigation," Working Papers 1201, Xiamen Unversity, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Finance and Economics Experimental Laboratory, revised 29 Jun 2013.
- Jason Shachat & Zhenxuan Zhang, 2013. "The Hayek Hypothesis and Long Run Competitive Equilibrium: An Experimental Investigation," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Shachat, Jason & Zhang, Zhenxuan, 2012. "The Hayek hypothesis and long run competitive equilibrium: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 39579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mestelman, Stuart & Welland, Douglas, 1995. "Experience and inventory management in double-auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-48, January.
- Jordi Brandts & Pablo Guillen, 2004.
"Collusion and Fights in an Experiment with Price-Setting Firms and Production in Advance,"
141, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Brandts & Pablo Guill?, 2004. "Collusion and Fights in an Experiment with Price-Setting Firms and Production in Advance," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 618.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Collins, Sean M. & James, Duncan & Servátka, Maroš & Woods, Daniel, 2017.
"Price-setting and attainment of equilibrium: Posted offers versus an administered price,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 277-293.
- Collins, Sean M. & James, Duncan & Servátka, Maroš & Woods, Daniel, 2017. "Price-Setting and Attainment of Equilibrium: Posted Offers Versus An Administered Price," MPRA Paper 81489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doyon, Maurice & Novakovic, Andrew M., 1997. "An Application of Experimental Economics to Agricultural Policies: The Case of U.S. Dairy Deregulation on Farm-Level Markets," Research Bulletins 122807, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Phillips, Owen R. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Krogmeier, Joseph L., 2001. "Production-to-order or production-to-stock: the endogenous choice of institution in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 333-345, March.
- Davis, Douglas D., 1999. "Advance production and Cournot outcomes: an experimental investigation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 59-79, September.
- Owen Phillips & Dale Menkhaus & Joseph Krogmeier, 2001. "Laboratory Behavior in Spot and Forward Auction Markets," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 4(3), pages 243-256, December.
- Robert Moir, 1998. "A Monte Carlo Analysis of the Fisher Randomization Technique: Reviving Randomization for Experimental Economists," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 87-100, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:55:y:1988:i:4:p:641-654.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.