Optimum Saving with Economies of Scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Goldbaum, David, 2008.
"Coordinated investing with feedback and learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 202-223, February.
- David Goldbaum, 2003. "Coordinated Investing with Feedback and Learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Goldbaum, 2004. "Coordinated Investing with Feedback and Learning," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-008, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- MARTINS, Ana Paula, 2015. "Increasing Returns And Endogenous Growth: Market Size And Taste For Variety," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 1(5), pages 3-33, June.
- Najeb Masoud, 2013. "Neoclassical Economic Growth Theory: An Empirical Approach," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 11(2), pages 10-33, June.
- Eriksson, Clas & Lindh, Thomas, 2000.
"Growth cycles with technology shifts and externalities,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 139-170, January.
- Erikson, C. & Lindh, T., 1997. "Growth Cycles with Technology Shifts and Externalities," Papers 1997-15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Eriksson, Clas & Lindh, Thomas, 1997. "Growth Cycles with Technology Shifts and Externalities," Working Paper Series 1997:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:42:y:1975:i:3:p:303-325.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .