Optimum Saving with Economies of Scale
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 42 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Goldbaum, David, 2008.
"Coordinated investing with feedback and learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 202-223, February.
- David Goldbaum, 2003. "Coordinated Investing with Feedback and Learning," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Goldbaum, 2004. "Coordinated Investing with Feedback and Learning," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-008, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- MARTINS, Ana Paula, 2015. "Increasing Returns And Endogenous Growth: Market Size And Taste For Variety," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 1(5), pages 3-33, June.
- Eriksson, Clas & Lindh, Thomas, 2000. "Growth cycles with technology shifts and externalities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 139-170, January.
- Eriksson, Clas & Lindh, Thomas, 1997. "Growth Cycles with Technology Shifts and Externalities," Working Paper Series 1997:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Erikson, C. & Lindh, T., 1997. "Growth Cycles with Technology Shifts and Externalities," Papers 1997-15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2232, David K. Levine.
- Najeb Masoud, 2013. "Neoclassical Economic Growth Theory: An Empirical Approach," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 11(2), pages 10-33, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:42:y:1975:i:3:p:303-325.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed