Optimal Development in the Labour-Surplus Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 1999.
"Trade Pattern and Economic Development when Endogenous and Exogenous Comparative Advantages Coexist,"
CID Working Papers
03A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Yang, X. & Sachs, J.D. & Zhang, D., 1999. "Trade Pattern and Economic Development when Endogenous and Exogenous Comparative Advantage Coexist," Papers 3, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 1999. "Trade Pattern and Economic Development when Endogenous and Exogenous Comparative Advantages Coexist," CID Working Papers 3, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 2015. "A Model of Optimal Development: Further Results," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1504a, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Nathaniel Beck, 1978. "Social choice and economic growth," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 33-48, September.
- John S. Landon-Lane & Peter E. Robertson, 2009. "Factor Accumulation And Growth Miracles In A Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(2), pages 153-170, March.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1985.
"The social cost of labor and project evaluation: A general approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 135-163, November.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Raaj Kumar Sah, 1983. "The Social Cost of Labor, and Project Evaluation: A General Approach," NBER Working Papers 1229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:35:y:1968:i:1:p:23-34.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.