Imperfect Information, Uncertainty, and Credit Rationing: A Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang Han & Stuart Fraser & David J. Storey, 2009. "The Role of Collateral in Entrepreneurial Finance," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3-4), pages 424-455.
- Joseph Bisignano, 1999. "Precarious credit equilibria: reflections on the Asian financial crisis," BIS Working Papers 64, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gallurt, Jesus & Pombo, Pablo & Ramirez, Jesus & Molina, Horacio, 2012.
"La asimetria de la informacion en la crisis financiera, el racionamiento del credito y la garantia como mecanismo simbiotico del sistema
[The information asymmetry in the financial crisis, credit r," MPRA Paper 39773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marion Leturcq, 2011. "Do bankers prefer married couples?," Working Papers halshs-00655584, HAL.
- Jim MacGee & Igor Livshits & Michele Tertilt, 2008.
"Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit,"
2008 Meeting Papers
385, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," NBER Working Papers 17448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igor Livshits & James MacGee & Michèle Tertilt, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20111, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, Michèle, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 8580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2005.
"Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the “Working Wheels” Program,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 329-351, October.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2002. "Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the "Working Wheels" Program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0244, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2004. "Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the 'Working Wheels' Program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0244r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Thomas M. Eisenbach & Yuliy Sannikov, 2012. "Macroeconomics with Financial Frictions: A Survey," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000384, David K. Levine.
- Ignacio Munyo, 2004. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from an Economy without Stock Market," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 267, Econometric Society.
- Henri Bernard & Joseph Bisignano, 2000. "Information, liquidity and risk in the international interbank market: implicit guarantees and private credit market failure," BIS Working Papers 86, Bank for International Settlements.
- Paul Mizen & Serafeim Tsoukas, "undated".
"Evidence on the external finance premium from the US and emerging Asian corporate bond markets,"
06/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Paul Mizen & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2008. "Evidence on the External Finance Premium from the US and Emerging Asian Corporate Bond Markets," Working Papers 142008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Ryan Petersen & Paul Sommers, 2005. "Does Relationship Lending Still Matter in the Consumer Banking Sector? Evidence from Two Financial Service Organizations in Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0511, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:99:y:1984:i:4:p:869-872.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .