Forecasting Uses of Anticipatory Data on Investment and Sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Naboulet & Sébastien Raspiller, 2006. "Déterminants de la décision d'investir et destination économique des équipements," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 395(1), pages 141-163.
- Michael Lovell, 1967. "Sales Anticipations, Planned Inventory Investment, and Realizations," NBER Chapters, in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 537-599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pyyhtiä, Ilmo, 1991. "Investment plans, innovations and revision costs in Finnish manufacturing," Research Discussion Papers 19/1991, Bank of Finland.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2005. "Comments on Competitive Responsiveness," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 3-7.
- David Shepherd & Ciaran Driver, 2003.
"Inflation and Capacity Constraints in Australian Manufacturing Industry,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(245), pages 182-195, June.
- David Shepherd & Ciaran Driver, 2003. "Inflation and Capacity Constraints in Australian Manufacturing Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 79(245), pages 182-195, June.
- Lindström, Tomas, 2000. "Qualitative Survey Responses and Production over the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 116, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ciaran Driver & Giovanni Urga, 2004. "Transforming Qualitative Survey Data: Performance Comparisons for the UK," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(1), pages 71-89, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:72:y:1958:i:1:p:23-54.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.