Economic Organization, Innovation Systems, and the Internet
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008.
"The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 1-33.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2007. "The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues," Working Papers 0706, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Albert van der Horst & Leon Bettendorf & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007.
"Will Corporate Tax Consolidation improve Efficiency in the EU ?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-076/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albert van der Horst & Leon Bettendorf & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "Will corporate tax consolidation improve efficiency in the EU?," CPB Document 141, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mintz, Jack & Weiner, Joann Martens, 2003. "Exploring Formula Allocation for the European Union," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(6), pages 695-711, November.
- Clemens Fuest & Thomas Hemmegarn & Fred Ramb, 2007.
"How would the introduction of an EU-wide formula apportionment affect the distribution and size of the corporate tax base? An analysis based on German multinationals,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(5), pages 627-629, October.
- Clemens Fuest & Thomas Hemmelgarn & Fred Ramb, 2007. "How would the introduction of an EU-wide formula apportionment affect the distribution and size of the corporate tax base? An analysis based on German multinationals," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(5), pages 605-626, October.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd & Mintz, Jack, 2005. "Capital Mobility and Tax Competition," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 1-62, December.
- Goolsbee, Austan & Maydew, Edward L., 2000.
"Coveting thy neighbor's manufacturing: the dilemma of state income apportionment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 125-143, January.
- Austan Goolsbee & Edward L. Maydew, 1998. "Coveting Thy Neighbor's Manuafacturing: The Dilemma of State Income Apportionment," NBER Working Papers 6614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Søren Bo Nielsen & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Guttorm Schjelderup, "undated".
"Tax Spillovers under Separate Accounting and Formula Apportionment,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
01-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2001. "Tax Spillovers under Separate accounting and Formula Apportionment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997.
"The selection principle and market failure in systems competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 247-274, November.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997. "The selection principle and market failure in systems competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19854, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "The Impact of Taxation on the Location of Capital, Firms and Profit: a Survey of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 0702, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jack M Mintz, 2007. "Europe Slowly Lurches to a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base: Issues at Stake," Working Papers 0714, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Riedel, Nadine & Runkel, Marco, 2007. "Company tax reform with a water's edge," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1533-1554, August.
- Hong, Qing & Smart, Michael, 2010.
"In praise of tax havens: International tax planning and foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 82-95, January.
- Qing Hong & Michael Smart, 2006. "In praise of tax havens: International tax planning and foreign direct investment," Working Papers tecipa-265, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Qing Hong & Michael Smart, 2007. "In Praise of Tax Havens: International Tax Planning and Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1942, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2010. "Company taxation and tax spillovers: Separate accounting versus formula apportionment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 121-132, January.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2010.
"Tax enforcement and tax havens under formula apportionment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(3), pages 217-235, June.
- Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens, 2007. "Tax Enforcement and Tax Havens under Formula Apportionment," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 07-8, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Wilson, John Douglas & Wildasin, David E., 2004. "Capital tax competition: bane or boon," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1065-1091, June.
- Keen, Michael, 2001. "Preferential Regimes Can Make Tax Competition Less Harmful," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 4), pages 757-62, December.
- Ana Agundez-Garcia, 2006. "The Delineation and Apportionment of an EU Consolidated Tax Base for Multi-jurisdictional Corporate Income Taxation: a Review of Issues and Options," Taxation Papers 9, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Oct 2006.
- Slemrod, Joel & Wilson, John D., 2009. "Tax competition with parasitic tax havens," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1261-1270, December.
- Gordon, Roger H & Wilson, John Douglas, 1986. "An Examination of Multijurisdictional Corporate Income Taxation under Formula Apportionment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1357-1373, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werle, Raymund, 2011. "Institutional analysis of technical innovation: A review," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2011-04, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Casper, Steven & Whitley, Richard, 2004. "Managing competences in entrepreneurial technology firms: a comparative institutional analysis of Germany, Sweden and the UK," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 89-106, January.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2003. "Collective Dismissal Cost, Product Market Competition and Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Engelhardt, Lutz, 2005. "Geschäftsmodelle und nationale Institutionen: Ein Vergleich britischer und deutscher Neuemissionen aus der IT-Service- und Softwareindustrie 1996-2002," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions, States, Markets SP II 2005-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:17:y:2001:i:2:p:265-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.