Is Japan's Financial System Efficient?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowling, Keith & Tomlinson, Philip R., 2002. "Re-Visiting The Roots Of Japan'S Structural Decline:The Role Of The Japanese Corporation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 624, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miwa, Yoshiro & Ramseyer, J. Mark, 2006.
"The Fable of the Keiretsu,"
University of Chicago Press Economics Books,
University of Chicago Press, number 9780226532707, Winter.
- Kaoru Hosono & Masayo Tomiyama & Tsutomu Miyagawa, 2004. "Corporate governance and research and development: Evidence from Japan," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 141-164.
- Hanazaki, Masaharu & Horiuchi, Akiyoshi, 2003. "A review of Japan's bank crisis from the governance perspective," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 305-325, July.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," Working Papers id:12112, eSocialSciences.
- Mehrotra, Vikas & van Schaik, Dimitri & Spronk, Jaap & Steenbeek, Onno, 2011.
"Creditor-Focused Corporate Governance: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions in Japan,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 1051-1072, August.
- Mehrotra, Vikas & Schaik, Dimitri van & Spronk, Jaap & Steenbeek, Onno, 2009. "Creditor-Focused Corporate Governance: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Saito, Takuji & Odagiri, Hiroyuki, 2008. "Intraboard heterogeneity and the role of bank-dispatched directors in Japanese firms: An empirical study," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 572-590, November.
- John Armour & B.R. Cheffins & D.A. Skeel Jr., 2002. "Corporate Ownership Structure and the Evolution of Bankruptcy Law in the US and UK," Working Papers wp226, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Shin, G. Hwan & Kolari, James W., 2004. "Do some lenders have information advantages? Evidence from Japanese credit market data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2331-2351, October.
- OGANE Yuta, 2017. "Effects of Main Bank Switch on Small Business Bankruptcy," Discussion papers 17019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ushijima, Tatsuo, 2008. "Domestic bank health and foreign direct investment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 291-309, September.
- Keith Cowling & Philip Tomlinson, 2002. "Revisiting the Roots of Japan's Economic Stagnation: The role of the Japanese corporation," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 373-390.
- Hirota, Shinichi & Kawamura, Kohei, 2007. "Managerial control inside the firm," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 324-335, September.
- Arikawa Yasuhiro & Miyajima Hideaki, 2005. "Relationship Banking in post Bubble Japan: Co-existence of soft-and hard budget constraint," Discussion papers 05015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.