Implications of Financial Crisis for East Asian Trend Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2010.
"The contribution of new technology to economic growth: lessons from economic history,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(03), pages 409-440, December.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2010. "The Contribution of New Technology to Economic Growth: Lessons from Economic History," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 01, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Marta Aloi & Laurence Lasselle, 2001. "Growing through Subsidies," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200109, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- W. R. Garside, 2012. "Japan’s Great Stagnation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14624.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rosés, Joan R., 2008. "Proximate causes of economic growth in Spain, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-12, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- John Calverley & Sarah Hewin & Kevin Grice, 2000. "Emerging Stock Markets after the Crises," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 6 edited by Morten Balling, March.
- Aloi, Marta & Lasselle, Laurence, 2007.
"Growth and welfare effects of stabilizing innovation cycles,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 806-823, December.
- Marta Aloi & Laurence Lasselle, 2007. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Stabilizing Innovation Cycles," CDMA Working Paper Series 200705, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2004. "The world economy in the 1990s: a long run perspective," Economic History Working Papers 22334, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- John Calverley & Sarah Hewin & Kevin Grice, 2000. "Emerging Stock Markets After the Crisis," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:15:y:1999:i:3:p:110-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .