Regional Development in Italy: Social Capital and the Mezzogiorno
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cusack, Thomas R., 1997. "Social capital, institutional structures, and democratic performance: A comparative study of German local governments," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Institutions and Social Change FS III 97-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & van Schaik, Ton, 2005. "Social capital and growth in European regions: an empirical test," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 301-324, June.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:675-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietro Battiston & Simona Gamba, 2016. "When the two ends meet: an experiment on cooperation across the Italian North-South divide," LEM Papers Series 2016/41, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Michael Storper & Lena Levinas & Alejandro Mercado-Celis, 2007.
"Society, Community, and Development: A Tale of Two Regions,"
- Michael Storper & Lena Levinas & Alejandro Mercado-Celis, 2007. "Society, Community, and Development: A Tale of Two Regions," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh, Sciences Po.
- Giovanni Perucca, 2013. "Aredefinition of italian macro-areas: the role of territorial capital," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 37-65.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 2001. "Social Capital and Regional Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2001-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2017.
"Regional growth with spatial dependence: A case study on early Italian industrialization,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 675-695, November.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2016. "Regional Growth with Spatial Dependence: a Case Study on Early Italian Industrialization," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 35, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2010.
"Job Instability and Family Planning: Insights from the Italian Puzzle,"
2010.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2010. "Job instability and family planning: insights from the Italian puzzle," Department of Economics University of Siena 584, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2009.
"Work status and family planning: Insights from the Italian puzzle,"
0058, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2009. "Work status and family planning: insights from the Italian puzzle," MPRA Paper 18851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D. Gibbs, 1998. "Regional development agencies and sustainable development," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 365-368.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:11:y:1995:i:2:p:165-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .