Foreign firms and host-country productivity: does the mode of entry matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The Impact of Foreign Firms on Industrial Productivity: A Bayesian-model averaging approach," Discussion papers 15009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011.
"Productivity and International Firm Activities: What Do We Know?,"
IZA Policy Papers
23, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What do we know?," Working Paper Series in Economics 194, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ayesha Ashraf & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2016.
"The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 1728-1755, November.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The effects of Greenfield FDI and cross-border M&As on total factor productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," MPRA Paper 65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Scheuering, Uwe & Schreiber, Ulrich & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Repatriation taxes and outbound M&As," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 13-27.
- Ashraf, Ayesha, 2015. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-Border M&As on Government Size," MPRA Paper 65061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo-Young Choi & Ju Hyun Pyun, 2017. "Industry FDI and the Distribution of Plant Productivity: Analysis Using Korean Plant-Level Data," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 55(2), pages 105-129, June.
- Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2011. "The Effects of Taxation on the Location Decision of Multinational Firms: M&a Versus Greenfield Investments," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(3), pages 817-838, September.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The impact of foreign firms on industrial productivity : evidence from Japan," IDE Discussion Papers 533, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Shafik Hebous & Martin Ruf & Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2010. "The Effects of Taxation on the Location Decision of Multinational Firms: M&A vs. Greenfield Investments," CESifo Working Paper Series 3076, CESifo.
- TOMOHARA Akinori, 2015. "Effectively Opening Labor and Capital Markets: The interplay among foreign direct investment, trade, and immigration," Discussion papers 15079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eicher, Theo S. & Helfman, Lindy & Lenkoski, Alex, 2012.
"Robust FDI determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging in the presence of selection bias,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 637-651.
- Theo S Eicher & Lindy Helfman & Alex Lenkoski, 2011. "Robust FDI Determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging In The Presence Of Selection Bias," Working Papers UWEC-2011-07-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Desislava Dikova & Keith Brouthers, 2016. "International Establishment Mode Choice: Past, Present and Future," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 489-530, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:63:y:2011:i:1:p:158-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.