Foreign firms and host-country productivity: does the mode of entry matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The impact of foreign firms on industrial productivity : evidence from Japan," IDE Discussion Papers 533, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Shafik Hebous & Martin Ruf & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2010. "The Effects of Taxation on the Location Decision of Multinational Firms: M&A vs. Greenfield Investments," CESifo Working Paper Series 3076, CESifo Group Munich.
- TOMOHARA Akinori, 2015. "Effectively Opening Labor and Capital Markets: The interplay among foreign direct investment, trade, and immigration," Discussion papers 15079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Joachim Wagner, 2011.
"Productivity and International Firm Activities: What do we know?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
194, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Productivity and International Firm Activities: What Do We Know?," IZA Policy Papers 23, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The Impact of Foreign Firms on Industrial Productivity: A Bayesian-model averaging approach," Discussion papers 15009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eicher, Theo S. & Helfman, Lindy & Lenkoski, Alex, 2012.
"Robust FDI determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging in the presence of selection bias,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 637-651.
- Theo S Eicher & Lindy Helfman & Alex Lenkoski, 2011. "Robust FDI Determinants: Bayesian Model Averaging In The Presence Of Selection Bias," Working Papers UWEC-2011-07-FC, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014.
"The effects of Greenfield FDI and cross-border M&As on total factor productivity,"
Kiel Working Papers
1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," MPRA Paper 65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Feld, Lars P. & Ruf, Martin & Scheuering, Uwe & Schreiber, Ulrich & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Repatriation taxes and outbound M&As," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 13-27.
- Ashraf, Ayesha, 2015. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-Border M&As on Government Size," MPRA Paper 65061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:deveco:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:105-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desislava Dikova & Keith Brouthers, 2016. "International Establishment Mode Choice: Past, Present and Future," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 489-530, August.
- Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2011. "The Effects of Taxation on the Location Decision of Multinational Firms: M&a Versus Greenfield Investments," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(3), pages 817-838, September.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:39:y:2016:i:11:p:1728-1755 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:63:y:2011:i:1:p:158-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.