Risk-averse firms and employment dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1997.
"An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 267-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," Working Papers 711, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Anders Forslund & Alan B. Krueger, 1994. "An Evaluation of the Swedish Active Labor Market Policy: New and Received Wisdom," NBER Working Papers 4802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geweke, John, 1988. "Antithetic acceleration of Monte Carlo integration in Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 73-89.
- Calmfors, Lars & Forslund, Anders, 1991. "Real-Wage Determination and Labour Market Policies: The Swedish Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(408), pages 1130-1148, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- DaVanzo, Julie, 1978. "Does Unemployment Affect Migration?-Evidence from Micro Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(4), pages 504-514, November.
- Ohlsson, Henry, 1992.
"Job creation measures as activist fiscal policy -- an empirical analysis of policy reaction behavior,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 269-280, May.
- Ohlsson, H., 1990. "Job Creation Measures As Activist Fiscal Policy: An Empirical Analysis Of Policy Reaction Behavior," Papers 1990d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Pissarides, Christopher A & McMaster, Ian, 1990. "Regional Migration, Wages and Unemployment: Empirical Evidence and Implications for Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 812-831, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kölling, Arnd, 2016. "Family Firms and Labor Demand: Size Matters – But Only the Small Ones are Different," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145471, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:zbw:imbwps:90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2015.
"Sensitivity to shocks and implicit employment protection in family firms,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 18-31.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2014. "Sensitivity to Shocks and Implicit Employment Protection in Family Firms," Working Paper Series 1028, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kölling, Arnd, 2017. "Employment in family firms: Less but safe? Analyzing labor demand of German family firms with a treatment model for panel data," Working Papers 92, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:62:y:2010:i:3:p:578-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .