Real Wage Rigidity and the Effect of an Oil Discovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:96:y:2019:i:c:p:263-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2019.
"Macro policy responses to natural resource windfalls and the crash in commodity prices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 263-282.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2016. "Macro Policy Responses to Natural Resource Windfalls and the Crash in Commodity Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 11520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Macro policy responses to natural resource windfalls and the crash in commodity prices," BIS Working Papers 616, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rick van der Ploeg, 2016. "Macro Policy Responses to Natural Resource Windfalls and the Crash in Commodity Prices," OxCarre Working Papers 178, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Francesco Guidi, 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:40:y:1988:i:3:p:451-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.