Racial Earnings Differentials in the U.K
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1998.
"Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1999. "Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 81, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:286940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denny, K-J & Harmon, C-P & Roche, M-J, 1997.
"The Distribution of Discrimination in Immigrant Earnings : Evidence from Britain 1974-1993,"
97/21, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Kevin Denny & Harmon, Harmon & Maurice Roche, 1997. "The distribution of discrimination in immigrant earnings - evidence from Britain 1974-1993," IFS Working Papers W97/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Maurice Roche, 1997. "The distribution of discrimination in immigrant earnings : evidence from Britain 1974-1993," Open Access publications 10197/730, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:241842 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:33:y:1981:i:3:p:413-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.