Rural-Urban Migration and Surplus Labour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 1998.
"Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 587-597, June.
- Morris, S & Song Shin, H, 1996. "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks," Economics Papers 126, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Morris, Stephen & Shin, Hyun Song, 1997. "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Self-fulfilling Currency Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 1687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Chamley, 1999. "Coordinating Regime Switches," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 869-905.
- Kneip, Alois, 1999. "Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-79, February.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1992. "A Fallacy of Composition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1279-1292, December.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi & Robert Waldmann, 2000. "Ruling Out Multiplicity and Indeterminacy: The Role of Heterogeneity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 295-307.
- Schmutzler, Armin, 1998. "Changing places--the role of heterogeneity and externalities in cumulative processes," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 445-461, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khandker, A. Wahhab & Rashid, Salim, 1995. "Wage subsidy and full-employment in a dual economy with open unemployment and surplus labor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 205-223, October.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007.
"Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, pages 149-165.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism," International Trade 0510010, EconWPA.
- S.M. Turab Hussain, 2005. "Migration, Policy and Welfare in the Context of Developing Economies : A Simple Extended Family Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22256, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011.
"Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 93-126.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1997. "Unemployment, Migration, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 582-608, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:31:y:1979:i:3:p:403-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .