Rural-Urban Migration and Surplus Labour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011.
"Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models,"
Journal of Economics and Econometrics,
Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 93-126.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Compliance with the Institutional Wage in Dualistic Models," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2007.
"Foreign capital, welfare and urban unemployment in the presence of agricultural dualism,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-165, March.
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Foreign Capital, Welfare And Urban Unemployment In The Presence Of Agricultural Dualism," International Trade 0510010, EconWPA.
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1997. "Unemployment, Migration, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 582-608, June.
- Khandker, A. Wahhab & Rashid, Salim, 1995. "Wage subsidy and full-employment in a dual economy with open unemployment and surplus labor," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 205-223, October.
- S.M. Turab Hussain, 2005. "Migration, Policy and Welfare in the Context of Developing Economies : A Simple Extended Family Approach," Development Economics Working Papers 22256, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kul Bhatia, 2001. "Specific and mobile capital, migration and unemployment in a Harris-Todaro model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 207-222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:31:y:1979:i:3:p:403-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.