Ambition and Constraint: The Stabilizing Role of Institutions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Tobin & Susan Rose-Ackerman, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Business Environment in Developing Countries: the Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 587, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- James E. Rauch, 1995. "Choosing a Dictator: Bureaucracy and Welfare in Less Developed Polities," NBER Working Papers 5196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Collier, 1995. "Civil war and the economies of the peace dividend," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1995-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Poire, Alejandro, 2006. "Elements for a Theory of Political Finance," Working Paper Series rwp06-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Christopher S. Adam & Stephen O'Connell, 1997.
"Aid, taxation and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in sub-Saharan Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1997-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Adam, Christopher S. & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1998. "Aid, taxation, and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1885, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:8:y:1992:i:3:p:547-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .