A Theory of Status Organizations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2009. "How Does the Governance of Academic Faculties Affect Competition Among Them?," Discussion Paper 2009-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Katia Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2008. "An Economic Approach To Voluntary Association," Working Papers halshs-00347448, HAL.
- Jens Prüfer & Uwe Walz, 2013.
"Academic faculty governance and recruitment decisions,"
Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 507-529, June.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2013. "Academic faculty governance and recruitment decisions," Other publications TiSEM 168575f1-21e1-4e86-b5ad-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Craig Andrea & Vierø Marie-Louise, 2013.
"Academia or the Private Sector? Sorting of Agents into Institutions and an Outside Sector,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 303-345, December.
- Andrea Craig & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2008. "Academia or the Private Sector? Sorting of Agents into Institutions and an Outside Sector," Working Papers 1198, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007.
"How does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?,"
2007-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007. "How Does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?," Discussion Paper 2007-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Masten, Scott E., 1995. "Old school ties: financial aid coordination and the governance of higher education," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 23-47, September.
- Ekaterina Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2015.
"The We and the I: The Logic of Voluntary Associations,"
- Ekaterina Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2015. "The We and the I: The Logic of Voluntary Associations," AMSE Working Papers 1502, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Harrison Teresa D. & Laincz Christopher A, 2008. "Entry and Exit in the Nonprofit Sector," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-42, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:2:y:1986:i:1:p:119-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .