Specialization, Firms, and Markets: The Division of Labor within and between Law Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simona Grassi & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2015.
"Information Acquisition, Referral, and Organization,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
wp2015-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Simona Grassi & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2016. "Information Acquisition, Referral, and Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Harald Beyer & Justine Hastings & Christopher Neilson & Seth Zimmerman, 2015. "Connecting Student Loans to Labor Market Outcomes: Policy Lessons from Chile," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 508-513, May.
- Fabio Landini & Antonio Nicolò & Marco Piovesan, 2013. "The Hidden Cost of Specialization," IFRO Working Paper 2013/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Larry G. Epstein & Hiroaki Kaido & Kyoungwon Seo, 2016.
"Robust Confidence Regions for Incomplete Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1799-1838, September.
- Larry G. Epstein & Hiroaki Kaido & Kyoungwon Seo, 2015. "Robust confidence regions for incomplete models," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Larry G. Epstein & Hiroaki Kaido & Kyoungwon Seo, 2015. "Robust Confidence Regions for Incomplete Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-008, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Larry G. Epstein & Hiroaki Kaido & Kyoungwon Seo, 2015. "Robust confidence regions for incomplete models," CeMMAP working papers CWP65/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott, 2011. "Personnel Economics: Hiring and Incentives," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Gumpert, Anna, 2014. "The organization of knowledge in multinational firms," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100332, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniel H. Weinberg, 2013. "Talent Recruitment and Firm Performance: The Business of Major League Sports," Working Papers 13-54r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Feb 2014.
- Valerie Smeets & Michael Waldman & Frederic Warzynski, 2013. "Performance, Career Dynamics, and Span of Control," Economics Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rossella Argenziano & Sergei Severinov & Francesco Squintani, 2016. "Strategic Information Acquisition and Transmission," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 119-155, August.
- Rao, T.V.S. Ramamohan, 2011. "CES as an Organizational Production Function," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 69-81.
- Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas N., 2012. "Learning about the nature of production from equilibrium assignment patterns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 136-153.
- Cécile Cezanne & Laurence Saglietto, 2016.
"Human Capital-Intensive Firms and 4PLs: A Specific Partnership,"
Journal of Economics and Management,
College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Cécile Cézanne & Laurence Saglietto, 2016. "Human Capital Intensive-Firms and 4PL: A Specific Partnership," Post-Print hal-01294826, HAL.
- Leila Agha & Keith Marzilli Ericson & Kimberley H. Geissler & James B. Rebitzer, 2018. "Team Formation and Performance: Evidence from Healthcare Referral Networks," NBER Working Papers 24338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2009. "Insider Econometrics: Empirical Studies of How Management Matters," NBER Working Papers 15618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cen:wpaper:13-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bessy, Christian, 2012. "Law, forms of organization and the market for legal services," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 14(1), pages 20-30.
- K. Bruce Newbold & W. Mark Brown, 2015. "The Urban–Rural Gap In University Attendance: Determinants Of University Participation Among Canadian Youth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 585-608, September.
- Amira Bouziri & Marc-arthur Diaye, 2014. "A Test of Garicano's Knowledge Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1448-1455.
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:25:y:2009:i:2:p:339-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .