Golden Parachute as a Compensation-Shifting Mechanism
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia M. Landeo & Kathryn E. Spier, 2016. "Stipulated Damages as a Rent-Extraction Mechanism: Experimental Evidence," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 172(2), pages 235-273, June.
- Mujumdar, Sudesh & Pal, Debashis, 2007. "Strategic managerial incentives in a two-period Cournot duopoly," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 338-353, February.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:992-1004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:7:p:1499-1517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szymon Okoń, 2012. "New Approach to Remuneration Policy for Investment Firms: a Polish Capital Market Perspective," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(1), March.
- Albert H. Choi, 2009. "A RENT EXTRACTION THEORY OF RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 252-262, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:20:y:2004:i:1:p:170-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .