Project-Specific External Financing and Headquarters Monitoring Incentives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Friebel & Mariassunta Giannetti, 2002.
"Fighting for Talent: Risk-shifting, Corporate Volatility, and Organizational Change,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
793, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friebel, Guido & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2002. "Fighting for Talent: Risk-Shifting, Corporate Volatility, and Organizational Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 3610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hainz, Christa & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2012. "Political risk, project finance, and the participation of development banks in syndicated lending," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 287-314.
- Edward M. Iacobucci & Ralph A. Winter, 2005. "Asset Securitization and Asymmetric Information," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 161-206, January.
- Mariassunta Giannetti & Guido Friebel, 2007. "Fighting for Talent: Risk-Taking, Corporate Volatility, and Organizational Change," 2007 Meeting Papers 263, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hainz, Christa & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2006. "Project Finance as a Risk-Management Tool in International Syndicated Lending," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 183, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kleimeier, Stefanie & Versteeg, Roald, 2010.
"Project finance as a driver of economic growth in low-income countries,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 49-59, April.
- Kleimeier Stefanie & Versteeg Roald, 2009. "Project Finance as a Driver of Economic Growth in Low-Income Countries," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Guembel, Alexander & White, Lucy, 2014. "Good cop, bad cop: Complementarities between debt and equity in disciplining management," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 541-569.
- Megginson, William L., 2010. "Introduction to the special issue on project finance," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 47-48, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:17:y:2001:i:2:p:397-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .