Mineral Export Restraints and Sustainable Development--Are Rare Earths Testing the WTO's Loopholes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wübbeke, Jost, 2013. "Rare earth elements in China: Policies and narratives of reinventing an industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 384-394.
- Stephanie Switzer & Leonardus Gerber & Francesco Sindico, 2015. "Access to Minerals: WTO Export Restrictions and Climate Change Considerations," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Deshmukh, Ranjit & Bharvirkar, Ranjit & Gambhir, Ashwin & Phadke, Amol, 2012. "Changing Sunshine: Analyzing the dynamics of solar electricity policies in the global context," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 5188-5198.
- Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela, 2014.
"Clean energy industries and rare earth materials: Economic and financial issues,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 53-61.
- Lucia BALDI & Massimo PERI & Daniela VANDONE, 2013. "Clean Energy Industries and Rare Earth Materials: Economic and Financial Issues," Departmental Working Papers 2013-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- ZHANG, Lu & GUO, Qing & ZHANG, Junbiao & HUANG, Yong & XIONG, Tao, 2015. "Did China׳s rare earth export policies work? — Empirical evidence from USA and Japan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 82-90.
- Hayes-Labruto, Leslie & Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Workman, Mark & Shah, Nilay, 2013. "Contrasting perspectives on China's rare earths policies: Reframing the debate through a stakeholder lens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 55-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:765-805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .