Modeling Multivariate Interest Rates Using Time-Varying Copulas and Reducible Nonlinear Stochastic Differential Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2006. "Time-Varying Quantiles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0649, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Busettti, F. & Harvey, A., 2007. "Tests of time-invariance," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0701, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements," NBER Working Papers 7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Jong, Robert M. & Amsler, Christine & Schmidt, Peter, 2007. "A robust version of the KPSS test based on indicators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 311-333, April.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Neil Shephard & Jurgen A. Doornik, 1999.
"Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2.2,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 107-160.
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Shephard, N. & Doornik, J.A., 1998. "Statistical Algorithms for Models in State Space Using SsfPack 2.2," Discussion Paper 1998-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- De Rossi, Giuliano & Harvey, Andrew, 2009.
"Quantiles, expectiles and splines,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 179-185, October.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2007. "Quantiles, Expectiles and Splines," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0660, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2007. "Quantiles, Expectiles and Splines," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0702, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Raman Uppal, 2004. "Systemic Risk and International Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2809-2834, December.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harvey, Andrew & Streibel, Mariane, 1998. "Testing for a slowly changing level with special reference to stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 167-189, August.
- Harvey, A., 2008. "Dynamic distributions and changing copulas," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0839, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- van den Goorbergh, Rob W.J. & Genest, Christian & Werker, Bas J.M., 2005. "Bivariate option pricing using dynamic copula models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 101-114, August.
- Andrew Harvey & Esther Ruiz & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Multivariate Stochastic Variance Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 247-264.
- Jukka Nyblom & Andrew Harvey, 2001. "Testing against smooth stochastic trends," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 415-429.
- Rodriguez, Juan Carlos, 2007. "Measuring financial contagion: A Copula approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 401-423, June.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2006. "Modelling Asymmetric Exchange Rate Dependence," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 527-556, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bu, Ruijun & Jawadi, Fredj & Li, Yuyi, 2017. "An empirical comparison of transformed diffusion models for VIX and VIX futures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 116-127.
- Wang, Chou-Wen & Yang, Sharon S. & Huang, Hong-Chih, 2015. "Modeling multi-country mortality dependence and its application in pricing survivor index swaps—A dynamic copula approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 30-39.
- Oleg L. Kritski & Vladimir F. Zalmezh, 2017. "Asymptotics for Greeks under the constant elasticity of variance model," Papers 1707.04149, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- David Zimmer, 2015. "Asymmetric dependence in house prices: evidence from USA and international data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 161-183, August.
- Bu, Ruijun & Cheng, Jie & Hadri, Kaddour, 2016.
"Reducible diffusions with time-varying transformations with application to short-term interest rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 266-277.
- Ruijun Bu & Jie Cheng & Kaddour Hadri, 2014. "Reducible Diffusions with Time-Varying Transformations with Application to Short-Term Interest Rates," Economics Working Papers 14-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Bu Ruijun & Cheng Jie & Hadri Kaddour, 2017. "Specification analysis in regime-switching continuous-time diffusion models for market volatility," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 21(1), pages 65-80, February.
- repec:ids:ijbder:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:153-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Hwan-sik, 2016. "Information theory for maximum likelihood estimation of diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 110-128.
- Zhu, Wenjun & Wang, Chou-Wen & Tan, Ken Seng, 2016. "Structure and estimation of Lévy subordinated hierarchical Archimedean copulas (LSHAC): Theory and empirical tests," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 20-36.
- Eraker, Bjørn & Wang, Jiakou, 2015. "A non-linear dynamic model of the variance risk premium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 547-556.
- Huang, MeiChi & Wu, Chih-Chiang & Liu, Shih-Min & Wu, Chang-Che, 2016. "Facts or fates of investors' losses during crises? Evidence from REIT-stock volatility and tail dependence structures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 54-71.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:198-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .