Modeling Multivariate Interest Rates Using Time-Varying Copulas and Reducible Nonlinear Stochastic Differential Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bu, Ruijun & Jawadi, Fredj & Li, Yuyi, 2017. "An empirical comparison of transformed diffusion models for VIX and VIX futures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 116-127.
- Wang, Chou-Wen & Yang, Sharon S. & Huang, Hong-Chih, 2015. "Modeling multi-country mortality dependence and its application in pricing survivor index swaps—A dynamic copula approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 30-39.
- Oleg L. Kritski & Vladimir F. Zalmezh, 2017. "Asymptotics for Greeks under the constant elasticity of variance model," Papers 1707.04149, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Choi, Hwan-sik, 2016. "Information theory for maximum likelihood estimation of diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 110-128.
- David Zimmer, 2015. "Asymmetric dependence in house prices: evidence from USA and international data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 161-183, August.
- Bu, Ruijun & Cheng, Jie & Hadri, Kaddour, 2016.
"Reducible diffusions with time-varying transformations with application to short-term interest rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 266-277.
- Ruijun Bu & Jie Cheng & Kaddour Hadri, 2014. "Reducible Diffusions with Time-Varying Transformations with Application to Short-Term Interest Rates," Economics Working Papers 14-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Zhu, Wenjun & Wang, Chou-Wen & Tan, Ken Seng, 2016. "Structure and estimation of Lévy subordinated hierarchical Archimedean copulas (LSHAC): Theory and empirical tests," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 20-36.
- Eraker, Bjørn & Wang, Jiakou, 2015. "A non-linear dynamic model of the variance risk premium," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(2), pages 547-556.
- Bu Ruijun & Cheng Jie & Hadri Kaddour, 2017. "Specification analysis in regime-switching continuous-time diffusion models for market volatility," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 21(1), pages 65-80, February.
- repec:ids:ijbder:v:3:y:2017:i:2:p:153-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, MeiChi & Wu, Chih-Chiang & Liu, Shih-Min & Wu, Chang-Che, 2016. "Facts or fates of investors' losses during crises? Evidence from REIT-stock volatility and tail dependence structures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 54-71.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:198-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.