The Stability of Factor Models of Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audrino, Francesco & Barone-Adesi, Giovanni, 2006. "A dynamic model of expected bond returns: A functional gradient descent approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2267-2277, December.
- Chihwa Kao & Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007.
"Modelling and Testing for Structural Changes in Panel Cointegration Models with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trend,"
Center for Policy Research Working Papers
92, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Chihwa Kao & Lorenzo Trapani & Giovanni Urga, 2007. "Modelling and Testing for Structural Changes in Panel Cointegration Models with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trends," Working Papers 0708, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colagelo, 2007. "Forecasting Implied Volatility Surfaces," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-42, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Oliver Blaskowitz & Helmut Herwartz, 2009.
"Adaptive forecasting of the EURIBOR swap term structure,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 575-594.
- Oliver Blaskowitz & Helmut Herwatz, 2008. "Adaptive Forecasting of the EURIBOR Swap Term Structure," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:3:y:2005:i:3:p:422-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.