Asset Allocation by Variance Sensitivity Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2007.
"Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Risks of Financial Institutions, pages 513-548,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-007, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Practical Volatility and Correlation Modeling for Financial Market Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 11069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2005. "Practical volatility and correlation modeling for financial market risk management," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/02, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Manganelli, Simone, 2006. "A new theory of forecasting," Working Paper Series 584, European Central Bank.
- Bai, Zhidong & Li, Hua & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2013. "The best estimation for high-dimensional Markowitz mean-variance optimization," MPRA Paper 43862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2007. "Asset allocation by penalized least squares," Working Paper Series 723, European Central Bank.
- Izhar, Hylmun, 2015. "Measuring Operational Risk Exposures In Islamic Banking: A Proposed Measurement Approach," Working Papers 1432-3, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Marc S. Paolella, 2017. "The Univariate Collapsing Method for Portfolio Optimization," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-33, May.
- Eli Bouri & Andre Eid & Imad Kachacha, 2014. "The Dynamic Behaviour and Determinants of Linkages among Middle Eastern and North African Stock Exchanges," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Panayiotis F. Diamandis & Anastassios A. Drakos & Georgios P. Kouretas & Leonidas P. Zarangas, 2012.
"Asset allocation in the Athens stock exchange: a variance sensitivity analysis,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 167-181, April.
- Panayiotis Diamandis & Georgios Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2006. "Asset allocation in the Athens Stock Exchange: A variance sensitivity analysis," Working Papers 0602, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Syriopoulos, Theodore & Roumpis, Efthimios, 2009. "Dynamic correlations and volatility effects in the Balkan equity markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-587, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:370-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.