The power of finance: accounting harmonization's effect on pension provision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin, 1997. "Regional Unemployment Disparities and their Dynamics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 237-252.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, EconWPA.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Setterfield, Mark, 1998. "History versus Equilibrium: Nicholas Kaldor on Historical Time and Economic Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(5), pages 521-537, September.
- Hanley, Nick, 1998. "Resilience in social and economic systems: a concept that fails the cost benefit test?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 221-262, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Himick, Darlene, 2016. "Actuarialism as biopolitical and disciplinary technique," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 22-44.
- Seo, Bongman, 2011. "Geographies of Finance : Centers, Flows, and Relations," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 52(1), pages 69-86, June.
- Ulf Br&?ggemann & J?rg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2013.
"Intended and Unintended Consequences of Mandatory IFRS Adoption: A Review of Extant Evidence and Suggestions for Future Research,"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-37, May.
- Ulf BrÃ¼ggemann & JÃ¶rg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2012. "Intended and unintended consequences of mandatory IFRS adoption: A review of extant evidence and suggestions for future research," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:9:y:2009:i:5:p:619-639. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.