Agglomeration economies and regional intangible assets: an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Oort & Niels Bosma, 2013. "Agglomeration economies, inventors and entrepreneurs as engines of European regional economic development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 213-244, August.
- Yoshihiro Hashiguchi & Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2015.
"Agglomeration and firm-level productivity: A Bayesian spatial approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 95-114, November.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2013. "Agglomeration and firm-level productivity : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers 403, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2015. "Agglomeration effects of informal sector: evidence from Cambodia," IDE Discussion Papers 495, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Niels Bosma & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Agglomeration Economies, Inventors and Entrepreneurs as Engines of European Regional Productivity," Working Papers 12-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Fingleton, Bernard & Palombi, Silvia, 2013. "Spatial panel data estimation, counterfactual predictions, and local economic resilience among British towns in the Victorian era," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 649-660.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2015.
"Industry-Specific Firm Growth and Agglomeration,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(11), pages 1822-1839, November.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2012. "Industry-specific firm growth and aggolmeration," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Matthias Duschl & Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen & Falk Raschke, 2013. "Industry-specific firm growth and agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa13p134, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:451-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto DÃaz Dapena & Esteban FernÃ¡ndez VÃ¡zquez & Fernando Rubiera MorollÃ³n, 2015. "Estimating agglomeration economies in Spain: evidence from geographically disaggregated data," ERSA conference papers ersa15p285, European Regional Science Association.
- Justin Doran & Bernard Fingleton, 2015. "Resilience from the micro perspective," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 8(2), pages 205-223.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in the formal and informal sectors : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers 666, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:6:p:1167-1189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .