Geographies of scope: an empirical analysis of entertainment, 1970--2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Neffke & Matté Hartog & Ron Boschma & Martin Henning, 2014.
"Agents of structural change. The role of firms and entrepreneurs in regional diversification,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1410, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
- Frank Neffke & Matte Hartog & Ron Boschma & Martin Henning, 2014. "Agents of Structural Change; The role of firms and entrepreneurs in regional diversification," CID Working Papers 75, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:24:y:2016:i:12:p:2097-2112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen Content & Koen Frenken, 2016.
"Related variety and economic development: a literature review,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(12), pages 2097-2112, December.
- Jeroen Content & Koen Frenken, 2016. "Related variety and economic development:a literature review," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1621, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Maxim Goryunov & Sergey Kokovin, 2016. "‘Vanishing cities’: Can urban costs explain deindustrialization?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 633-651, August.
- Frank Neffke & Martin Henning, 2011. "Inter-industry linkages in local economies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1075, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:183-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.