Modelling the Determinants of Government Expenditure in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Ebeke & Helene Ehrhart, 2012.
"Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Hélène EHRHART & Christian EBEKE, 2010. "Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Working Papers 201025, CERDI.
- Ebeke, C. & Ehrhart, H., 2013. "Tax Revenue Instability in sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Working papers 418, Banque de France.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2012. "Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Post-Print halshs-00667877, HAL.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke & Hélène Ehrhart, 2011. "Tax Revenue Instability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Consequences and Remedies," Working Papers halshs-00552230, HAL.
- Augustin Fosu, 2010.
"The External Debt-Servicing Constraint and Public-Expenditure Composition in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 22(3), pages 378-393.
- Fosu, Augustin, 2010. "The external debt-servicing constraint and public-expenditure composition in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 39238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2007. "Fiscal Allocation for Education in Sub-Saharan Africa: Implications of the External Debt Service Constraint," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 702-713, April.
- Lensink, Robert & Morrissey, Oliver, 1999. "Aid instability as a measure of uncertainty and the positive impact of aid on growth," CDS Research Reports 199906, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- repec:dgr:rugcds:199906 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2003. "Nigeria - Policy Options for Growth and Stability : Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14388, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:6:y:1997:i:3:p:377-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .